Tuesday, October 30, 2012

+o+ Seven Beauties +o+


beauty art, portrait artist, portrait painting, pattern art, black and white art, m.c.escher, escher, marilyn monroe painting, emma watson painting


"Seven Beauties"
Acrylic Paint On Canvas
18" x 18"
October 2012
$300.00 CAD
PRINT
$20.00
I absolutely love my new piece "Seven Beauties" which is made up of a pattern that contains seven beautiful women intricately woven together.  My inspiration for this piece began when my sister gave me a book about the artist M.C. Escher.  He was famous for his intricate pattern work and prints.  I was completely blown away as I looked through the book and knew that I would be inspired by his style in multiple artworks to come.  This piece in particular is inspired by M.C. Escher's piece "Eight Heads" which is shown below.  I hope you love "Seven Beauties" as much as I do and feel inspired to share it with your friends.
beauty art, portrait artist, portrait painting, pattern art, black and white art, m.c.escher, escher,

beauty art, portrait artist, portrait painting, pattern art, black and white art, m.c.escher, escher

beauty art, portrait artist, portrait painting, pattern art, black and white art, m.c.escher, escher, marilyn monroe painting, emma watson painting

____________________________________________________________________________________

M.C. Escher
"Eight Heads"






1 comment: