Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chainmaille Bracelet I



 
"Chainmaille Bracelet I"
Made to order
$35.00
 
This is my very first bracelet in my "Chainmaille" series and is quite a bit more delicate looking than my necklaces. The entire bracelet is made up of 3 different chains (two gold and one light copper) and 7 elegant beads (3 copper, 2 silver, and 2 gold). The bracelet incorporates both chain and beads in a delicate way.  The bracelet is 7” in length but has an extra 1.5" of chain in order to fit comfortably on any wrist. It fastens with a medium sized gold lobster clasp to match the luxurious gold chain and beads. As a last touch, another copper bead is attached to the extendable chain giving it a beautiful look as it dangles delicately from the wrist.
 
This piece was created as a custom order for someone who was looking for something special and specific. If you have a piece of jewelry in mind but do not have the "know how" to make it please contact me! If you allow your request to be reproduced for others I only charge for the supplies that is required for me to make it. However, if you wish that your custom piece be "one of a kind" and uniquely your own, I do charge for the time that is required to design and make the piece.

To request your own custom piece of jewelry please contact me at
 
 


 
To see my other "Chainmaille" jewelery pieces please click
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment