Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Malinda Prud'homme @ The Sunnyside Beach Juried Art Show & Sale






On Friday September 21, 2012 I took part in my very first outdoor art exhibition; The Sunnyside Beach Juried Art Show & Sale.  The first day of the show, being on a weekday, ran shorter hours and was mostly spent setting up my elaborate tent design and items. 


(My Necklace Set Up)


 (A Lovely Day For A Wedding)

 (My Beautiful Tent)

(My Fellow Artists)
 (The Proud Artist)
The second day of the event, Saturday September 22, 2012, was a wonderful experience.  I had the opportunity to speak with art lovers about my artistic process and work.  I received many kind and encouraging words from many people and gained some new followers of my newsletter.  I also sold my first item, post cards of my series "All That Girls Love", followed by other purchases of art pendant necklaces and prints.  To top it all off, I was visited by an old friend.  It was a truly amazing day!
 (The Beautiful View From My Tent)
 (My Beautiful Set Up)
 (Original Artwork Including My New Series "A Patch On My Soul")
 (Gorgeous Bookmarks, Guestbook, Jewelry, And My Center Piece "A Patch On My Soul")
 (Prints, Postcards, Note Cards, And My Catalogue Featured Series "Restless In Wonderment")
( A Beautiful Scene And Some Feathered Friends)
The final day of the show, Sunday September 23, 2012, was also eventful.  I officially gained a commission request for two portraits on bamboo boards.  As you may already know, I absolutely love portraying faces in my artwork and am therefore extremely thrilled about this commission.  The entire show was a pleasure to be a part of and I met many talented and kind artists.  I also took part in a free-for-all painting which can be seen by clicking HERE.  I so look forward to taking part in this event again next year!





1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos, thanks for sharing your eventful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete