Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Malinda Prud'homme @ Art Squared - Lakeshore's Outdoor Art Sale




This past Saturday September 29, 2012 I had the pleasure of exhibiting and selling my mixed media art creations at "Art Squared - Lakeshore's Outdoor Art Sale".  It was a really incredible day accompanied by incredible weather.  We had quite the crowd come through the show.  They were inquisitive and interested in my artwork which is always refreshing. Overall it was a really lovely day and I look forward to taking part in this show again.


 (The Venue - Mimico Square on Lakeshore)
 (There's My White Tent!)
 (My Tent Set Up - Slightly Different From The Set Up @ The Sunnyside Beach Show)
 (Prints, Bookmarks, My "All That Girls Love" Collection, And "A Patch On My Soul")
 (My Original Artwork Including My Newest Series "A Patch On My Soul")
 (My Jewelry Set Up, Business Cards, Guestbook, Postcards, And Note Cards)
(Absolutely LOVE My Banner)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Awesome set-up. Your banner is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete