Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS!




Despite the cost I have decided to accept credit card payments!  If anyone is ever interested in any of my artworks or items and would prefer to use their credit card they need only contact me at Info@MalindaPrudhomme.com and the process will be quick and easy. I can accept a credit card over the phone or Internet but can also swipe the card in person using my new card scanner!  I am hoping that this possibility will help me gain more business, especially at shows.  Here's hoping! :)



2 comments:

  1. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. card payment machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. business cash register

    ReplyDelete