Thursday, January 31, 2013

Check Out My New Website!


mixed media art website, mixed media artist website, build your own website, beauty art website



I officially completed my new website last night! It only took me around 2 weeks to complete which is quite the difference from my first website which took me 3 months!  I'm so happy with the way it turned out and I definitely feel it looks professional.  I hope you will check it out and let me know what you think!  Please feel free to comment and please let me know if you run across any issues. :)


 
 



5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful web page. It is so YOU!!
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it looks more professional. The navigation is quite easy, and the timeline subpages are catchy. Anyway, your artworks looks phenomenal, and it’s a pretty clever idea for them to make-up most of your website rather than putting up a background.Aligned Right Media

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked your website, and I didn’t run across any issues, so far. Its navigation is pretty smooth, and everything was organized and stylishly put together. You did a pretty great job in completing your website. Cheers!

    Blanca Hoffman @ Marketing theProduct

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the website, it looks great! The page layout is very easy to use, which makes your artworks easy to view. All in all, I think you’ve done a pretty great job on creating the site. Have you done any recent changes to it? Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us, Malinda. All the best!


    Russell Beck @ 5StarBrand

    ReplyDelete