Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Black Water Art




WHEN:
Exhibition: January 18th – February 16th, 2013
Opening Reception: January 18th @ 7pm

WHERE:
White Water Gallery
143 Main Street West
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K6

I am very excited to announce that I will be exhibiting my piece "Modern Warrior Beauty" at the White Water Gallery in North Bay.  I recently became a member of the White Water Gallery and because of this I am able to exhibit my work in the Black Water Art exhibition. The reason I am most excited about being in this show is that it will be the first time exhibiting my work in North Bay since finishing my art education.  And not only is this exhibition in North Bay but it is taking place in the White Water Gallery which was the first gallery I ever exhibited in and was the gallery in which I won my first award.  Being in this show definitely brings back fond memories and I truly wish I could make it to the opening night in person.

I believe it is going to be an awesome exhibition and I hope that my friends and followers in the North Bay area will drop in to see all of the beautiful creations. :)


black water art, white water gallery, modern warrior beauty, bamboo art, north bay art





5 comments:

  1. That is awesome Malinda - congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go girl! Wish we cud do the red carpet together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dint kno why it's not showing my name lol. But it's Ashley lol

    ReplyDelete