Friday, March 13, 2015

My Princess Hair ...



A sneak peek of my "True Beauty" piece featuring 
Delena Providence not yet released on my blog!



Since I posted my new Facebook profile picture on Monday (March 09 2015) I've had quite a few questions and comments about my hair! Haha! You guys have really made me feel like a star, let me tell you! :P

What do I do to my hair?
Pretty much nothing! I wash it 1-2 times a week. I know some people are thinking that's gross. Some are like, ya ok. And some are aware of the new "no wash" thingy that's being talked about. Is my hair oily at the roots? Ya, some days. Does it stink? No. It's super long and thick, hard to wash, stays wet forever, is impossible to brush when wet, and it's cold! That's why. But that being said, I do think less use of chemically shampoo is better for it. That's my experience, anyways. Other than that, I brush it everyday and usually put it in a braid or bun, keeping it safe from the elements. I style it once in a blue moon with hot curlers and spritz a bit of hair spray if it needs to stay for a while, if not, then I don't. That's it! I'm a no fuss kinda gal. :) 

It was really nice to hear some kind comments about my hair because I feel like I'm often told it's too long or old fashioned. It doesn't bother me because I kinda like the thought of being old fashioned. I grew it because it reminds me of princess hair or elvish hair. I'm a nerd when it comes to stuff like that and personally don't follow what's "in style" (I have no idea what's "in" right now! lol). It's nice to know some ladies feel the same. What or who inspired your hair-do? 



No comments:

Post a Comment