Thursday, July 03, 2014

1 Minute Memory Charity For The Alzheimer's Society


one minute memory, alzheimer's society, portrait artist, 1 minute portrait, sketches, affordable art offer, toronto artist, canadian artist
(Created by 1 Minute Memory)


I've decided to take part in the 1 Minute Memory (#1MinMem) fundraiser for the Alzheimer's Society.  I'm going to be creating a one minute portrait of anyone willing to donate £1 (or more) to the Alzheimer's Society via this link www.justgiving.com/1MinuteMemory. Here's how it works!

1) You make a donation under your name (do not make is anonymous or I won't know if you paid)
2) E-mail me the photo you'd like me to use
3) I will do the sketch in 1 minute
4) I will post the results to social media
5) I will send you an official unmarked photo of the sketch via e-mail
6) If you want the original sketch you'd have to pay shipping charges

I hope you'll consider taking part in order to help this worthy cause. :)

More info about this charitable project can be found HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment