Wednesday, June 11, 2014

First SOLO EXHIBITION Booked With Ben Navaee Gallery!


malinda prudhomme, ben navaee gallery, solo exhibition, toronto artist, toronto art, queen east, portrait artist, original artwork


Really REALLY excited to share this news with you! Ben Navaee Gallery, located on Queen East in Toronto, has offered me my very first SOLO EXHIBITION! The contract has been signed and fees have been paid, everything is official, and I could not be more thrilled! This is something that I have been dreaming about for years and years and I just can't wait! The exhibition will run from January 30 to February 05 2015 and Ben has kindly allowed me to plan for an Opening Night reception which I am currently thinking will be held on the Friday evening. I hope all of you can make it out to see my work in person and to celebrate this very exciting event in my life and career! More details will come as time progresses but please keep these dates in mind!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete