Friday, July 05, 2013

Malinda Prud'homme Chosen For FS Local Toronto's "20 Questions With..."


fs local, toronto celeb, toronto artist, malinda prudhomme, mixed media artist, 20 questions with

I am over-the-moon excited about being chosen to participate in FS Local's "20 Questions With..." series.

Each week they ask the best & brightest of Toronto to answer 20 questions about themselves and their city. They want Torontonians to learn where local Toronto celebs eat, what their favourite spots are, why they can’t get enough of the city, and more!

I am super thrilled to have been considered a local Toronto "celeb" (hehe :P) and would love it if you would check it out to learn more about me and my love for Toronto. :)

 
Read the Questionnaire


2 comments:

  1. Great article! Loved your answers. I know more about you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many question , first one is how can i marry as my age is only 12 :P

    ReplyDelete