Monday, July 15, 2013

Big On Bloor - THIS WEEKEND!


big on bloor, malinda prudhomme, big on bloor festival, bloordale festival, bloor festival, art festival bloor, art exhibit, original artowrk
 
"Big On Bloor"
Bloor Street
Between Dufferin St. and Russett Ave.
(Right Near the Dufferin Subway Station)
Toronto, ON
 
Saturday July 20 2013 - 1:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday July 21 2013 - 12:00pm to 6:00pm
 
 
For the past three years, since moving to Toronto, I have seen the Big On Bloor festival and thought to myself, "I wonder if I would get into this event", and this year I AM IN IT!
 
I'm very excited to take part in such a well established and varied festival that celebrates, not only the arts, but culture, community, local businesses, food and so much more!
 
I would be so thrilled to see your beautiful faces and meet some of you for the first time! Hope to see you over the weekend! :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment