Monday, May 13, 2013

Sunnyside Beach Juried Art Show & Sale 2013



 
 

"Sunnyside Beach Juried Art Show & Sale"
Sunnyside Bathing Pavilion
1755 Lake Shore Blvd. West

Toronto, ON
M6S 5A3
Friday May 31 2013 - 4:00pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday June 1 2013 - 11:00am to 8:00 pm
Sunday June 2 2013 - 11:00am to 6:00pm 
I am excited to announce that I will be taking part in the 2013 Sunnyside Beach Juried Art Show & Sale! I've been spending tons of time creating new original artworks, art merchandise (bookmarks, cards, prints), and promotional items. Not to mention I will also be sending out coupons for the show to everyone on my newsletter mailing list! If you're not on there yet be sure to sign up HERE.

As well as new items I have also set up three new promotions to celebrate my participation in this awesome show!

The most exciting deal is my Social Media Portrait Promotion which allows you to have a custom portrait painted and come to life before your eyes.  The portrait (man, woman, child, baby) will be photographed throughout the painting process and will be uploaded live to Twitter and/or Facebook (Optional).  For $200 (SHIPPING INCLUDED) you can get that special portrait that you and your loved ones will cherish forever. :)

portrait artist, portrait painting, portrait promotion, social media, malinda prudhomme
 

 My other promotions include $5.00 OFF your purchase on my Etsy Shop (When you spend $15.00) and $25.00 OFF any sized print on my Online Print Shop. These coupons will be handed out at the Sunnyside Beach Juried Art Show and will be valid until September 1st 2013.
 
Hope you can make it to the show! It would be so nice to see familiar faces and meet some of you for the first time! :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment