Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Featured in Maniera Magazine!


maniera magazine, malinda prudhomme, artist feature, two page artist feature, curvy beauties, beauty art

 
Read the Feature
 
This is quite likely one of the most exciting things to happen to me in my life.  In April 2013 Juliette Lord, COO of Maniera Magazine, requested to do a full two page feature on me and my artwork for the May 2013 issue of her magazine. I excitedly went through the interview process but never did I imagine such a beautiful feature written so perfectly and expressing my inner most passions to the tea. I could not be more thankful to Juliette for creating this beautiful feature that I will cherish forever and for seeing something special in my work. It is truly an honour to be a part of such an interesting magazine. I hope you enjoy my feature! Please let me know what you think! :)
For more information about
Maniera Magazine please visit
HERE

 
 
maniera magazine, malinda prudhomme, artist feature, two page artist feature, curvy beauties, beauty art
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful article! Congratulations on getting your name out there in this magazine! I'm proud of you :)

    Christiane xo

    ReplyDelete