Wednesday, June 06, 2012

My Adorable Nieces and Nephews


I am so incredibly fortunate to have four beautiful/healthy Nieces and Nephews.  Though Darren and I live in Toronto, whereas our families live in Sudbury, we still find so much joy in viewing photos and videos of our adorable little munchkins.  So, when my sister-in-law Laura asked if I would paint a portrait of Ian (the little cutie shown above) I was incredibly excited!  It's not hard to find inspiration in that adorable face!

When Libby, Ian's big sister, was about the same age I painted a portrait of her as a Christmas gift for her parents.  I was so happy with the results and still find it is one of my most beautiful portraits.  I am hoping to achieve the same results with this new portrait of Ian.  I will keep you all updated on the final results!



baby art, baby portrait, portrait artist, portrait painting, oil painting, custom portraits, custom art

No comments:

Post a Comment