Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Very First Photoshoot!

mixed media art, mixed media artist, malinda prudhomme, beauty art
On Saturday March 10th, 2012 I was in my very first photoshoot!  The purpose of the photoshoot was to accumulate some quality images of myself for my new upcoming website www.MalindaPrudhomme.com.  The images were meant to portray me for who I really am as a person and an artist.  Therefore, the photoshoot took place at my apartment in the Art and Design District in Toronto, Ontario.  The set was created in my little comfy studio and features me with my favourite berry tea, my warm candles, my cuddly 20 pound cat and, of course, my art.  I was really dead set on having these images represent an authentic me so I had my hair died back to my natural colour and wore my everyday sweats and crazy socks!  Above you can see three of my favourite photos and to see more please stay tuned for the launching of my website. 

I really think these photos turned out beautifully and I would like to thank those involved.  First and foremost I would like to thank the photographer who spent an entire saturday afternoon shooting these photos for me free of charge.  Their patience and consideration was greatly appreciated.  I would also like to thank David from DatSalon who was able to take my dark brown/red hair and turn it into my light brown natural colour with brilliant shine.  He did an amazing job and if you are interested in a new hair professional in Toronto please check him out at www.DatSalon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment