Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BIG NEWS - Launching My Own Website!


I am so excited to announce that I have finally begun designing, building, and will soon be launching my very own website.  My website, www.MalindaPrudhomme.com, is not currently published but when it is officially launched it will feature all of my completed works in one convenient location, as well as a "News" section and a "Shop".  I will also be sending out monthly newsletters to my followers and anyone will be able to subscribe to the newsletter through the website.  Those who subscribe and spread the word will be rewarded with prizes and pieces of art. Though I do realize that designing and building a website will be a tremendous amount of work, I am really thrilled about taking my art career to the next level. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment