Friday, November 07, 2014

Travel Art Interview With WanderArti!


wanderarti, travel art, malinda prudhomme, toronto artist, travel highlights, watercolour artwork, charcoal, mixed media art, travel artist

Read the Interview

Last Saturday, November 1st 2014, I received a really lovely e-mail from Lizzie Davey of WanderArti.com. She said, "I came across your lovely "Travel Highlights" series today and I would love to feature them on the site"; music to any artists ears! I was so thrilled because as you know I am a big lover of travel and as I perused the interview questions I knew I was going to LOVE filling it out. I spent some time yesterday going over them and I think you'll really enjoy my answers on artistic process, travel locations, and travel tips! Pop on over to WanderArti.com and give the interview a read! Thank you so much Lizzie! It means the world to me when someone loves my work enough to feature it on their site. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment