Thursday, November 28, 2013

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!


art black friday sale, black friday, artist, art deals, art prints, art pendant necklaces, art bookmarks, art postcards


Black Friday Sale!


RED DEAL:  Buy One 8” x 10” Art Print and Get One FREE!

Simply purchase one of my 8” x 10” Art Prints on my Etsy Shop and send me a direct message to tell me which FREE print you choose. No added shipping for the FREE print. (Don’t want to use Etsy? Contact me directly at Info@MalindaPrudhomme.com to make your order)



GREEN DEAL:  Buy Two Art Pendant Necklaces and Get One FREE!

These beautiful necklaces make great Stocking Stuffers and Secret Santa gifts! Simply purchase two Art Pendant Necklaces on my Etsy shop and send me a direct message to tell me which FREE necklace you choose. No added shipping for the FREE necklace. (Don’t want to use Etsy? Contact me directly at Info@MalindaPrudhomme.com to make your order)



YELLOW DEAL:  Buy FIVE Art Bookmarks For $5.00!

Have a book lover to buy for? These art bookmarks add a bit of beauty to any book nook. Simply purchase the listing for FIVE Bookmarks on my Etsy shop and tell me which FIVE artworks you choose. (Don’t want to use Etsy? Contact me directly at Info@MalindaPrudhomme.com to make your order)



PURPLE DEAL: Choose TWENTY FREE Postcards! A Gift J

Anyone who enjoys my artwork will love my Black Friday gift! You choose twenty of your favourite art postcards and I will mail them to you, anywhere in the world, when you pay $5.00 for shipping.  Since Etsy won’t allow a price tag of $0 I have made the 20 Postcards listing $0.22 with a shipping cost of $4.78. I’m so looking forward to sharing my artwork with all of you. (Don’t want to use Etsy? Contact me directly at Info@MalindaPrudhomme.com to make your order)




Sale ends on Saturday November 30, 2013 at 12:00pm eastern time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment