Monday, August 12, 2013

Malinda Prud'homme Featured By "Indie It Press"!


indie it press, malinda prudhomme, strong beautiful women, beauty art, female beauty, oil painting, portrait artist, mixed media artist, artist feature, guest artist, curvy beauties, marilyn monroe


I could not have been more thrilled when Leisa Greene asked if I would be interested in being featured on Indie It Press! Though I've been featured by sites in the past I was not expecting what Leisa would create for me; she really outdid herself.  As well as featuring my article (written specially for Indie It Press) she also gave me a Guest Artist spot on her site AND featured my artwork "Curvy Beauties: Marilyn" in the right column of her site which would direct those interested to my website! WOW, I could not have asked for more. I'm so honoured to have been a part of Indie It Press and to have met Leisa who is just an incredibly kind and passionate person. I hope you take a moment to check it all out!

Malinda Prud'homme Feature:
"Strong Beautiful Women"
 
Indie It Guest Artist:
"Malinda Prud'homme"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment