Friday, July 06, 2012

Exhibiting My Work At ARTMUSICCRAFTCOMEDY

ARTMUSICCRAFTCOMEDY
 
 
I am very pleased to announce that I was asked to take part in a wonderful art (of many sorts) filled show called ARTMUSICCRAFTCOMEDY.  The show will be taking place on Saturday, July 14, 2012 at The Smiling Buddha (961 College Street Toronto, ON, M6H 1A6).  It will be running for one night only starting at 8:00pm and ending at 2:00am. If you are living in the Toronto area I would absolute love to see you!  It will be a very fun night. :)
 
A huge THANK YOU goes out to Fionna Tough who is the lovely person who invited me to take part in this amazing night.  Her band, Mango Angle, will be playing during this event, and after hearing some of their music, I must say this will be a treat indeed!
 
Plan on going? Want to hear more about it? Check out the facebook event!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's fantastic Malinda everyone sees that you are talented.......congratulations
    Line Lachance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome girl. Another venue to showcase your really amazing talent. Congratulations and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete