Thursday, April 05, 2012

Offering Prints


Hello Everyone!  For a couple of months I have been toying with the idea of offering prints of my work.  They would be accurate copies of my original pieces but in a smaller size (8.5" x 11" or smaller).  I would use either a good quality photo paper or art paper (I haven't quite figured this part out yet).  They could be purchased at a fraction of the cost of an original piece and could be easily framed.  I'm hoping that by offering prints those who cannot afford original pieces may still be able to enjoy my artwork.  The cost for a print would range from $15 to $30.  What do you think?  Your opinion is really valuable to me so please let me know if purchasing a print would interest you or if you think it's a good idea.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment