Monday, April 12, 2010

Opening Night Of The 2010 Nipissing Fine Arts Juried Exhibition At White Water Gallery

I thought it might be nice to post a couple of photos from the opening night of the show.
Hope you enjoy them. :)


Nipissing Juried Exhibition - Malinda Prud'homme and Amanda Burke
This is a photo of my drawing professor, Amanda Burk and I in front of my piece "Window". She was very happy and proud to have an entire wall dedicated to drawings created by her drawing students. She is a lovely person and a fantastic teacher. Though I plan to keep in touch with her, I will miss her greatly.


Nipissing Juried Exhibition - Malinda Prud'homme and Eileen O'Connor
This is a photo of my fundamentals professor, Eileen O'Connor, and I in front of my piece "See". This is the piece that won the "Viewers Choice Award"!



I took this photo with my two amazing painting professors and their beautiful baby daughter. I learned a great deal from both of them and wish them all the best.


Here is a photo with my very supportive parents. Even though I had finished two university degrees they fully supported me in going back to school to pursue my artistic dream. I can't thank them enough for everything they have done for me! I love them very much.




Here is a photo of my partner and I. He has also been extremely supportive and encouraging. He has had such a positive affect on my life and I feel this has had a positive affect on my work.



Lastly, this is a photo of some fellow FAVA (Fine Arts/Visual Arts) ladies! Christine Charette (to my left) also had a piece in the show.
I have met some outstanding people this year while pursuing my artistic path and it really pains me to think that I will be leaving them all soon. I definitely hope we all keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment